February 22, 2007

To the North Country Fair

Tomorrow morning I’ll be flying to snow country to see one of my grown offspring at an academic occasion. I’ll be taking my computer and hoping to get in a couple of posts here and there, spurred on by the presence of a fellow blogger, who I know always brings her blogging paraphernalia.

I envision us sitting opposite each other at a café table, hunched behind our barricades -– I mean our computers – peeking out suspiciously while simulblogging each other’s quirks.

By sheer chance, we’ll be on the same plane from the hub airport to the destination, and on the way back. We won’t be at the same hotel though, because she always stays at the best place in whatever city she’s in, while I tend to choose…a different point on the spectrum.

I’m hoping it’ll be a lot of fun, and I’d like to take some photos if my hands don’t freeze off while pressing the shutter. I’m not used to that kind of thing anymore.

Labels: , ,