July 22, 2006

I'm a Reserved Artist, Who Are You?

You see, this is why I'm less active at blogging than I used to be. I woke up this morning with an inspired idea for a whole new direction to take in my writing, and then I get sidetracked reading the latest posts by the always-fascinating Ambivablog, who claims to have found the best personality test ever. I took the test and she's right. There I am, revealed in all my glorious imperfection, a reserved artist, high in openness and spontaneity but low in confidence, slightly high in femininity and slightly low in masculinity, very imaginative and aestheticism, very low in authoritarianism. (At least that's how I think of myself, have always thought of myself -- but come to think of it, is that who I really am?)

Anyway, take the darn thing and find out who you are. There's a good long discussion of people's results on Amba's post, so I recommend you comment there rather than here.

And now I've spent an hour and a half online and haven't had one more thought about my writing. Which may be no loss, because Amba also has a post about how terrible the sales of books are.