January 22, 2006

Which Deadly Sin Are You?

Well, I just took three different online tests to see which deadly sins I was most susceptible to, and two of them -- at SelectSmart and Quiz Farm -- gave almost exactly opposite results, while the third, Quizilla, was too stupid to finish.

My SelectSmart results, in descending order:
Greed
Lust
Pride
Envy
Gluttony
Wrath
Sloth

In addition, the SelectSmart test has an eighth category, "angelic," which was actually the highest score both for me and for my wife. But the people who know me best know that it isn't true -- and I'm not saying this as false modesty or to get reassurance from you, please forbear from that kind of comment. It's true of my wife, though.

My Quiz Farm results were:

Sloth
Wrath
Gluttony
Pride
Lust
Envy
Greed

That seems a lot truer to me, except that I would switch Sloth and Envy. I got a high mark for Sloth because, as a creative type, I lie around thinking a lot. But it's productive lying-around so I think I deserve partial credit.

Which sins are you?