May 16, 2007

Clear Communication Is the Last Disguise

I mean everything I say. To do otherwise would be beneath me. I know myself, and that’s why I can show you so much. I want you to know me fully, however you’ll respond. I lay myself bare for you. For you, yes, but more for me, as a spiritual exercise. To be an open book is the highest state.

I don’t understand those others. The ones who hide. The ones who lie. I’ve tried to copy them, but it doesn’t work. My lies are so transparent, they only work against me. I never developed the skill of it.

Do you remember the time you asked me that question? And the answer I gave. I meant it then, and I mean it now. I can’t promise I’ll always mean it, because we can’t know the future. See, I’m revealing even this.

That’s why you can believe me when I say you should do what I want you to.

Labels: